Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year, New Opportunities


I've been gone for a while as a blogger but this year is different for me in many ways. First, I have a house full of loving family members that enjoy sharing time together. We took in another young lady last fall that has renewed my hope in having a close relationship with a daughter.


Second, I have a renewed enthusiasm for life and creativity. My photography business is an exciting new adventure for me. I've been slowly convinced by those closest to me that my photos are worthy of sale. And the more I considered the possibilities, the more appealing a full-time career in photography was to me.

So, I will begin to share some of my favorite photography and the memories that come with them on this blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will.

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! So excited to see you here again. Can't wait to see all your pics and hear the wisdom you have. Love you, sis!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home