Monday, January 16, 2012

India Trip February 2011

Last year, I was honored to join a group from my church in a mission trip India.  I am forever changed by the experience.  Here are just a few of the many pictures I took of the amazing people of India.  They are a beautiful people but what I appreciate most is their generosity and openness regardless of their personal circumstances.  They accept their situation and do their best with what they have.  I learned a lot from them.  


There are so many poignant sights everywhere you look.  The sheer numbers of people living on the streets or required by life's circumstances to make a living by begging makes my heart ache.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an amazing, talented, gifted photographer! Love these shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home